Our mission: Be a world class college in which excellence is achieved in a positive, ambitious, resilient and thoughtful environment.
Our Strategic Objectives:
- To sustain high success rates and value added in all curriculum areas
- To meet recruitment targets
- To continue to offer a broad and flexible curriculum to meet the needs of learners and to enable students to be able to make choices
- To continue to enhance pastoral support and guidance for learners including highly effective careers /employability advice
- To work with staff and students to develop our culture of high expectations in a supportive environment
- To use the support structures to maximise teaching and learning efficiency
- To have the best resources possible to meet the needs of staff and learners
- To manage the financial health of the college and reductions in funding to protect the core business of the College
- To provide high quality teaching and learning
- To continue to develop a range of strategic partnerships and further external links
At the heart of our excellence as a College, and the success of our students, is student attendance on a full time academic programme of study that comprises crucial elements proven to help young people achieve. Expert teaching, a bespoke pastoral programme with a dedicated tutor, a wide range of innovative schemes to assist learning, a rich and varied list of extra-curricular opportunities and specialist career support are all backed up by a proven ethos and set of core values that are embedded on a daily basis. Our students immerse themselves in the full sixth form experience and as a result continue onto their next steps as well-rounded, successful individuals.