Thursday 5th March 2020, 6pm start
The evening should last for approximately one hour.
Please fill in the form below to book your place(s):
If you missed our Open Evenings this year or have any further questions, the Information Evening is a perfect chance for prospective students to meet current students and parents/carers to hear from senior staff.
Students and parents will be in separate sessions to make the most of the evening.
Parents/carers can hear talks from senior staff members that will cover:
- The College values and approach
- Our specialist post-16 teaching and systems
- Supporting students in their transition from school to College
Students will hear from current students, former students and teaching and support staff in an informal session:
- Listen to students who were in the same position as you not long ago
- Find out why the calm College atmosphere is different to school and how you're treated as an adult
- Ask any questions that you may have about College life